- To work alongside key personnel to ensure the continued success and growth of our hubs outside of the UK, with particular focus on our Partners & Sponsors and our professional development programme, The Marketing Leaders Programme in London, Singapore and New York.
- Co-ordinate and engage with the whole team to support in their specific area of the business to ensure effective operation of the five hubs outside the UK.
- Support the Leadership Team where required on all activity, both in the UK and internationally.
- Consistently bring new ideas to the table.
- Take an active role in driving the commercial success of the business specifically within the hubs outside the UK (Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, New York and India).
- Skills required; an all-rounder - acute attention to detail, project management, commercially minded (with a passion to sell) coupled with an element of event management experience.
PARTNERS & SPONSORS
- Work closely with Head of Global, Commercial Director and Relationship Manager to ensure that we’re driving commercial partnerships across all hubs securing revenue to contribute to P&L.
- Manage the partnership workstreams on each of the five regional boards driving commercial partnerships across all hubs and actively seeking out new opportunities. Host regular calls with each regional partner lead to manage current partnerships, establish prospects and review pipeline alongside the Head of Global.
- Account manage all commercial partnerships that relate to hubs outside the UK ensuring all contractual obligations are met and relationships are sustained. Ensure signed agreements are in place before activating partnership. Set up and manage sponsor management documents for all partnerships to track activity against contractual terms.
- With support from the Global Marketing Assistant, create review decks and lead calls for partnership renewals alongside the Head of Global and Commercial Director.
- Work with the Head of Global Events with support from the Global Marketing Assistant to plan and deliver events that fall under the Hub partnership agreements.
- Manage all affiliate partnership relationships for our hubs outside the UK e.g. Festival of Media, Advertising Week, Dubai Lynx etc. ensuring that the partnership provides value for our members and opportunities for us to raise our profile and showcase our braver agenda.
- Work alongside the Relationship Manager to support on all global partnerships that run across several hubs including London.
MARKETING LEADERS PROGRAMME – LONDON, NEW YORK AND SINGAPORE
- Ownership of the full project, reporting into the Commercial Director, including full budget responsibility.
- Manage all marketing and communication including sales campaigns, delegate communication, key partnerships with press and digital/social media campaigns.
- Alongside key team members, take responsibility for sourcing and securing delegates for the programme across all three markets.
- Make suggestions of inspiring speakers to deliver sessions.
- Build a relationship with our partner, Brand Learning, with whom we run the programme.
- Work alongside the board representative in each hub to ensure the success of the programme.
- Work with Brand Learning to ensure all logistical planning of the programme runs smoothly – speakers, venues, delegates, follow up and content.
Salary banding: £27-30k
Download the full spec below and to apply email our HR manager Sharon Brady.