As a senior leader, I combine a product design background with business strategy, operational delivery, people leadership and engagement. My track record at the LEGO Group encompasses new product development, brand development, customer experience, consumer insight, digital marketing, digital transformation and most recently, CSR engagement strategy.
My contributions at the LEGO Group in brief (See more on Linkedin):
- designed award-winning products (TIA's Boy toy of the year 2005)
- established the practice and discipline of developing consumer experience, scaling and integrating it across all functions responsible for touchpoints across the company
- set up how the company works with academic research and networks to build thought leadership and benefit from research into creativity, play and learning
- introduced the consumer affinity model, helping the company segment its consumers based on affinity and tailor marketing and engagement activities to increase NPS, frequency of purchase and purchase value
- drove the digital transformation of LEGO.com to enable improved digital reach across devices through a scalable, mobile and search optimised platform to deliver high performing content in app, mobile, and web environments. Now the foundation for LEGO Life, the world's first safe social network for children
Currently, I drive reputation management globally, including the strategy for engaging stakeholders in the LEGO Group's CSR agenda and in the ambition of making all core products from sustainable materials by 2030. On the sustainable materials ambition my focus is two-fold: accelerate global innovation and transition into sustainable materials by connecting experts, inventors, startups and companies around this mission. Second: build and scale the strategy for involving consumers and stakeholders in this journey and in supporting it - creating a climate where sustainable materials is not simply a novelty, but a norm and standard synonymous with quality and responsible business practice.
Beyond my work, I'm a Board Trustee of the Saturday Club Trust and work with a Social Enterprise, Riders for Health International, to innovate healthcare in Africa. I received my BA in Product Design in 2001 from the University of the Arts London: Central Saint Martins and a TRIUM Executive MBA from HEC Paris, NYU Stern, and London School of Economics in 2012.
Follow her @ioedge