Jump to navigation
The Post-Truth Business – how to rebuild brand authenticity in a distrusting world
“A weakening of the vital trust connection between brands and consumers is causing enormous problems for businesses around the worldRead more
Pakistan: a tale of pickles, puppet shows and Punjabi wrestling
I arrive in Karachi during Pakistan’s 70th Anniversary celebrations and head down to the offices of Dawn media groupRead more
Brave: a union and a dog
Brave was the big idea of this year’s Marketing Society conference.Read more
Are you a bad leader?
The stats are dispiriting. In a large survey, only 38% of people said that their organisation was well lead. That leaves 62% that are underperforming...Read more
Social media is bullshit
It helps you sort out the crap from the hype. Some things that ring bells. Beware cyber hipster’s thought leadership A whole class of cyber...Read more
Please can we ban the C-word?
Words get stripped of their meaning if used too often. This is called semantic satiation: words progressively lose their potency through over-repetition. Our business overflows...Read more
What Chinese Want
China watchers tend to fall into one of two broad camps: ‘China is going to take over the world', or ‘China is going to implode’...Read more
Reflections on an age of faith
When it comes to engagement, brands could learn a lot from the principal tenets of Islam. I have made three happy visits to Karachi, enjoyed...Read more
Marketing for next to nothing
The words 'free' and 'open' are fundamental values that were built in to the DNA of the World Wide Web by its inventor Sir Tim...Read more
A social media strategy has become an essential part of a wider communications strategy. Julian Saunders describes why If your company had no website or...Read more
© 2013 Marketing Society. All Rights Reserved. Created by MBA
Sign In Linkedin menu
Welcome to the private portal for Marketing Society members.