Marketing Leaders Programme: Europe 2018
A three-phased development leadership retreat for high potential individuals who are preparing for marketing leadership roles.
The programme addresses the strategic, commercial and leadership challenges facing senior marketers and their teams today. Delegates return to the business with renewed energy and confidence that has infiltrated the whole team. They have brought a fresh leadership perspective, new ways of working, a greater capacity for workload and an invaluable business network. Previous delegates have told us it has changed their lives. They go on their own personal leadership journey and discover how to be the best marketing leader they can be.
We know that organisations have many different training offerings available to their employees, but what sets MLP apart is that it blends the experiences of eminent marketing leaders (the external insight and wisdom) with the soft leadership skills (the being and doing).
Meet the speakers
- Kerris Bright - Chief Marketing Officer, Virgin Media
- Peter Duffy - Chief Commercial Officer, EasyJet
- Ian Cranna - Vice President Reserve and Roastery EMEA, Starbucks
- Craig Inglis - Customer Director, John Lewis
- Martin Deboo - Senior Vice President, Jefferies LLC
- Sarah Warby - ex-Marketing Director, Sainsbury’s
- David Wheldon - Chief Marketing Officer, RBS
- Keith Weed - Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Unilever
- Carolyn McKeever - Global Head of Loyalty, Shell
- Sir Tim Smit CBE - Founder, The Eden Project
- Nimai Swaroop - Global Director, Talent Engagement & Resourcing, Diageo
- Tara Swart - Neuroscientist & Leadership coach
- Jill McDonald - Managing Director, clothing, home and beauty, M&S
The course costs GBP£9000 +VAT per person.
- Food and accommodation for two nights during the initial workshop, one night on module 2 (between day 1 and 2), one night on module 3 (before the concluding workshop) and the refresher day.
- Marketing Society members will receive a complimentary membership renewal as part of the programme.
- Non-members will be awarded a year’s complimentary membership of the Society on completion of the course.
Previous delegates have told us it has changed their lives. You will go on your own personal leadership journey and discover how to be the best marketing leader you can be. You’ll have unique access to top CMOs and we promise you’ll return to your business with renewed confidence, fresh ideas, an important network of like-minded peers and you’ll be ripe for career advancement.
Read 'Life after the Marketing Leaders Program' to find out how attending this programme affected past delegates careers, from their 'transformational change' and top tips to career progression and personal development.
'“An inspirational and rare opportunity to connect with like-minded people, hear from some of marketing’s greats and learn in a well facilitated environment.” Laura Piller, HSBC
“An amazing chance to get a better 5 understanding of what marketing leadership means for you, and how you - and only you - can define your own future.” Johnny Corbett, AkzoNobel
“The programme is truly invigorating - it has helped me both review and reframe my marketing leadership approach.” Stephen Jamieson, GSK
Delegate brands that have previously participated are: Aviva, HSBC, British Gas, Bupa, ITV, John Lewis, IHG, McDonald's, RSA, Shell, The Post Office and Virgin Media.
Brought to you by The Marketing Society and Brand Learning, sponsored by Shell.