Join us for a dynamic workshop that focuses on understanding the creative process and incorporates inclusion-first thinking.
This workshop is aimed at marketers who want to consider how to deliver the new ROI, the 'Return on Inclusion' and leverage its power to create outstanding creative.
To do this, we have to start unpacking inclusion in the marketing process. To begin, we look at our own biases and how we default to stereotypes and what we 'see' and don't see.
We'll dig into our framework for assessing inclusive marketing by deconstructing examples - it's judgement-free and gives you a new perspective on 'the work'.
We'll then consider the entire marketing process - and where bias shows up.
What to expect:
This session will be delivered by Award-Winning Global EDI Consultancy Creative Equals, with CEO, Ali Hanan and Inclusion Partner, Debbie Tembo.
• Understand how and why stereotypes show up in your marketing work
• Consider inclusion-first marketing as a part of creative excellence
• Take away a framework to assess your team's work
• Learn how to create the space for critical thinking and discussion
• Make more powerful Cannes LION winning work
Creative Equals is an Award-Winning Global EDI consultancy working with progressive clients like McDonald's, PepsiCo, Mars, Reckitt, Philips, PVH Group and many more. The team believes EDI is the red thread across the entire marketing value chain from purpose to innovation, and marketing to diverse supply chains, unlocked by thriving cultures.
Timings: 12pm-13.30pm BST | 4pm-5.30pm GST | 8pm-9.30pm HKT/SGT
Book your place
- Business team member: This event is included in your membership
- Member: £299 + VAT
- Member Plus: This event is included in your membership
- Member All Access: This event is included in your membership
- Subscriber: Not available at this tier
- Non-member: £500 + VAT
- Corporates: Free