At The Marketing Society, we aim to deliver three key benefits – Connections, Inspiration and Acceleration. Sometimes that comes from our own events, content and training; but we also want to provide additional value through collaborating with industry partners.
That’s why we are delighted to support iClick's Singapore Inbound Marketing Conference 2023: Unlocking Chinese Travelers' Shopping Behavior on 21 November. This is your chance to gain a deep understanding of the fascinating world of Chinese travelers’ shopping behavior.
The event will feature distinguished speakers from China's No. 1 online travel agency (OTA), Trip.com Group, and China's leading social media platform, Xiaohongshu, whose knowledge and expertise will provide important insights into the preferences and behaviors of Chinese travelers, enabling you to stay ahead in the dynamic world of travel marketing.
As well as this there will be plenty of opportunities to connect with prominent industry leaders.
- Emerging shopping behaviors of the Chinese outbound traveler
- Insights into the evolving travel trends of Chinese tourists in Singapore
- Effective use of Chinese social media and online travel platforms
- Strategies to reach target audiences at all stages of travel and exploration of omni-channel marketing strategies for high-spending Chinese travelers.
- Date: Tuesday 21 November
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 pm (registration begins at 1:30 pm)
- Venue: The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Refreshments: Complimentary snacks and drinks will be provided
- Supported by The Marketing Society
Who is this event suitable for?
This event is open to brand and agency senior marketers (no sales roles). You do not need to be a member of The Marketing Society to attend this event.