Join us for our first live marketing event of the year as we celebrate and recognise our industry at our 2021 awards ceremony hosted at MAD//FEST.
It's easy to forget, after the year we've had, that our industry is so much more than a patchwork Zoom screen. The marketing industry is full of smart and fascinating people who love to share ideas, challenges and good times with their peers in the real world.
That's why we have joined forces with MAD//Fest and our partners at Accenture Interactive to bring you all together to enjoy two days of inspiring content from some of the industry's most influential leaders, to meet up, build relationships and partnerships and toast this year's Marketing Society Awards winners and celebrate how best-practice marketing builds brands and drives business growth.
ABOUT OUR AWARDS
The Marketing Society Awards set the standard for marketing excellence in the UK and have been widely recognised as the leading marketing awards since they were first launched in 1985.
Our awards this year were judged by elite marketers who are all working at the leading edge of marketing. Together they represent a cross section of the most successful brands in the UK. The judging panel was led by our President Syl Saller.
Our incredible shortlist has been announced and represents brands and agencies who despite the challenges of the pandemic still enabled their businesses to survive and thrive, showcasing creativity, inspiration and effectiveness, which is the essence of marketing excellence. View the full shortlist here.
We believe in making an event that people want and given that nobody has been to a marketing event for 18 months, you'd want the first in real life since lockdown to be a cracker. MAD//Fest London is the industry's big reunion shindig on 7-8 July outdoors where 4000 industry movers and shakers will be taking over an East London car park for two days on incredible content, brand innovation challenges and inspiration on emerging trends, challenges and marketing opportunities.
Hear from legends such as:
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Founder + Executive Chairman, S4 Capital
- Soco Núñez de Cela, Marketing Director, Burger King
- Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy UK
- Nicola Mendelsohn CBE, Vice President, Facebook EMEA
- Jack Hinchliffe, Marketing Director, KFC UK & Ireland
Alongside incredible speakers will be big, cool brands like Oatly, Gymshark, KFC, Burger King, BrewDog, Bloom + Wild, Monzo, Cook, Cadbury’s + Beavertown. And when you've had your fix of fresh thinking, check out the Dishoom café, food trucks, our popup pub, Campari and espresso martini bars, top DJs at this summer's only in-person major marketing festival!
Sound good? If so, then this event is for you, the people who are carving out the future of marketing, advertising and technology. Meet the biggest brands and freshest start-ups. Join our celebration of London’s unique identity as a hub of innovation, creativity and culture.
EVENT DETAILS (AWARDS)
- 5.00pm Welcome drinks
- 5.45pm Ceremony
- 7.30pm After party drinks
Location: Bespoke Festival Venue at The Old Truman Brewery, London
The full MAD//FEST event is running over the course of the 7th July and 8th July - check out their website for full timings, speakers and agenda.
All tickets include:
- Full access to two days of inspiration at MAD//FEST (worth £540)
- Entry to our very special Awards ceremony
- Pre and post drinks with entertainment, food and DJs in a boutique festival-style event
- 1 ticket only £120 + VAT
- Buy 4 tickets, get one FREE - £480 + VAT
- Or bring your wider team, buy 8 tickets and get £200 off - £760 + VAT
- 1 ticket only £160 +VAT
- Buy 5 tickets and enjoy a 15% discount - £680 + VAT
- Or bring your wider team, buy 8 tickets and save £150 - £1130 + VAT
We would like all our guests to know that our ceremony has been planned with thought and care for your safety, and in accordance with government guidelines and recommended measures. The 2021 Marketing Society Awards Ceremony is in association with MAD//FEST London and will be conducted accordingly to all Government guidelines that are in place at the time of the event.
Planning for the event is being carried following the current guidelines which are effective from 17 May.
These include the below measures.
- This evening will be in a special purpose-built venue, outside, with fully ventilated spaces
- We have reduced capacities to allow for socially distanced seating in main stage area - Seating will be Theatre style and you will be sat in your booking groups
- There will be 'a Track and Trace' check in for everyone
- Across the event there will be an intense sanitation programme with additional cleaning for hot spots
- There will be social distancing where required (for example around the bars and food stalls)
- Face masks will be worn where required e.g. inside toilet facilities
We will, of course, be closely monitoring any further announcements and act accordingly so that this special evening will take place in line with ALL guidelines that are in place. We want to make sure everyone who joins us on the evening can relax, confident that the safety of our guests, teams and workers at the event is paramount in our planning and all government-led precautions have been followed.