On Thursday 16 July, we're delighted to bring you a virtual event hosted physically in Hong Kong in partnership with HH Global and Deloitte.
Hosted by Darren Chuckry, Chair of The Marketing Society Hong Kong, we will explore the experiences, challenges and changes in the customer journey post COVID-19. Darren will be joined by an expert panel from Hong Kong and virtual speakers from London.
We will hear from:
- Steve Mattey, Director of Planning and Analysis, HH Global/Blueberry Wave
- Mark Phillips, Global Data Strategy Consultant, HH Global/Blueberry Wave
- Ed Bell, GM Brand, Insight and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific
- Miro Pihkanen, Partner, Deloitte
- Brad Lin, Director, Deloitte
- Lui Tong, Director, Direct to Consumer, Swire Coca-Cola HK
- Tiffany Lam, Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, Hysan Development Co.Ltd
This is your opportunity to join our first physical event in Hong Kong since the pandemic virtually and to be part of a brave discussion on what global companies are currently doing and advice on how you can reconnect with your customer. At a time of re-framing, testing, learning and pivoting at pace, we look forward to being able to bring many of you back together and hope you can join us virtually.
Timings: streaming live from Hong Kong, 6pm SGT/HKT (11am BST, 6am EDT, 2pm GST, 3.30pm IST)
To join virtually, register your place via the button below, to discover unique insights and fresh perspectives.