An administrative role supporting across all elements of our global business. Working in a dynamic team, the role will be both demanding and rewarding with multiple tasks therefore we are looking for an organised and energised new member of the team who has a passion for marketing and events.
- Work alongside the key personnel to ensure that all Asia event bookings are processed quickly and efficiently, preparing event pages for events in the UK and in our hubs (Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, India) (50%)
- Curating content for our website and social platforms (30%)
- General administrate support across the teams of events, digital, membership (20%)
- Event bookings and CRM admin for Asia hub bookings
- Be the first port of call for Asia event bookings for members and non-members, ensuring they are booked onto Salesforce (our CRM system)
- Assist bookings for other hubs where needed or when team are on leave
- Event preparation – badges, delegate lists, no shows, opt ins and follow up comms
- Help create the event slide decks – using templates
- Help with social media to promote the various activity
- Be there on the day to assist with the event (UK only)
- Event pages: – both here in the UK and in the hubs
- Work with the Head of Events and relevant event team to ensure that there is a website page for each UK event. Create and curate the content ensuring its engaging and interesting to members
- Assist in crafting social communications to promote events, working with the digital team
- Content management:
- Assisting our Editor in curating and creating content from our network. In particular: event-based content for example member event reviews and member-generated content like interviews and book reviews)
- Social Media: assist digital manager in maintaining and grow our channels with a particular focus on event engagement.
- General administration support as required across the team
- This may include board deck preparation, chasing event payments, invoicing, working with the membership team on membership renewals, working with our editor to place content on our website.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a relevant business
- A passion for events with lots of enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously - a problem solver
- The energy, ambition and commitment to learn and succeed
- The ability to use your own initiative and work well in a team
- The ability to think differently and embrace our culture of being brave
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Desirable - Moderate knowledge of Salesforce, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Google Analytics platforms
To apply please email our HR Manager Sharon Brady with your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the role.