The Marketing Society Content Guidelines
We're here to inspire, accelerate and unite the marketing leaders of today and tomorrow. Our mission is to help them do well in their careers and do good in their organisations and society, enabling marketing excellence and empowering brave leadership.
In terms of topics, we like content that is: diverse, global and inspires change. Content should empower brave leaders in marketing, and help shape an industry of which we can all be proud.
What you need to know
- We curate the best, most interesting content from all over the world for our members. There are 2650+ members in our global community of leading marketers from brands including Google, Unilever, Diageo and more
- Types of content we use: blogs/opinion pieces, think pieces, book reviews, event reviews, Q&As, interviews, podcasts and videos
- We have three different lengths of content: Quick Insights: up to 400 words, Blog: 400-600 words, Deeper Dives: up to 900 words
- Please credit any sources used or mentioned in your article. If you wish to include images, these must be credited and copyright free
- Content should be original and not appeared on other websites. If this is not the case, let us know alongside your submission with the link to the original article
- We do not share content that advertises, promotes or appears to be part of a link-building scheme.
How to contribute
Get in touch with [email protected] attaching a draft of your article in the form of a Word or Google document, please note this must be a completed piece of content and not a pitch. You will also need to provide a high resolution headshot and bio to appear alongside the piece.
Once you have submitted, we will be in touch shortly with the next steps. Our content is predominantly made by our members, for our members. If you are not a member of The Marketing Society and wish to submit an article or guest post, please do get in touch.
Our team reserve the right to edit your blog post as we see fit and to reject any contributions that we don't think are suitable for our members.
How we promote content
Content sits behind our member log-in but will sometimes be featured and promoted to our wider audience. We also hand pick the best content from our community to share in our newsletter 'The Edit' with 20,000+ subscribers and to be discussed and debated in our members-only virtual Coffeehouse on Guild. We encourage you to share your finished article on your social channels and on Guild if you are a Marketing Society Member.
We also share our content across our social platforms: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
If you have any further questions or wish to get in touch directly, please contact [email protected]