In a relatively short amount of time, there has been an explosion in interest, activity and investment into all things metaverse and web3 related.
At our May Monthly Circle, we explored the opportunities the metaverse may hold for brands and marketers once more.
Hosted by Singapore Board Member, Andrew Au, our expert panel included Timothée Semelin, Michael Von Schlippe and Adam De Cata. Here are some of our Top Takeaways from the session:
A new opportunity
- Web 3 is a massive industry where you will encounter hundreds of different players
- The metaverse has existed for a long period of time - but is continuing to evolve in the current time
- The metaverse is a space, and a market. Find new ways to sell and distribute content to create streams of revenue
- New technology offers so many points of contact and opportunities to put customers at the centre that were not there before
- Community is an essential element of this new space
- As a marketer, it is important to understand the community, be sensitive to the moral, and ethical points of view and respect their values
- Make sure your brand is adding value and add an element that shows you intend to 'give back'
Enjoy this? Get more.
Our monthly newsletter, The Edit, curates the very best of our latest content including articles, podcasts, video.
Become a member
Not a member yet?
Now it's time for you and your team to get involved. Get access to world-class events, exclusive publications, professional development, partner discounts and the chance to grow your network.