We'll be back at MAD//Fest to crown our 2022 Award winners. Join us as we recognise the best in marketing excellence, brand leadership and personal achievement across our industry.
We've joined forces with MAD//FEST to bring you three days of inspiration, innovation, fun and food at the UK's boldest and most distinctive marketing event. Join us at our Awards Ceremony to celebrate best practice marketing and attend MAD//FEST to seamlessly connect, form new relationships and have fun in the heart of London’s tech and culture scene.
ABOUT OUR AWARDS
The Marketing Society Awards set the standard for marketing excellence in the UK and have been widely recognised as the leading marketing awards since they were first launched in 1985.
Our awards are judged by elite marketers who are all working at the leading edge of marketing. Together they represent a cross section of the most successful brands in the UK. The judging panel is led by our President Syl Saller, Executive Coach NED.
We are looking for the work of brands and agencies who can demonstrate the power of marketing excellence on their businesses enabling demonstrable growth and ROI. We will be looking not only for creativity and effectiveness, which is the essence of marketing excellence, but for marketing stories that can inspire us all and make us proud to represent the industry.
No Guts No Glory – Take Risks Win Hearts. Gain an Edge.
Featuring incredible content, £100k of brand innovation briefs, a Dishoom café + 4,000 industry VIPs, MAD//Fest was the only major marketing festival to take place in the UK in 2021. We're back in 2022 with a bigger car park, more people, more speakers and much more fun. And you might want to book an extra day out of the office as we're adding a third day dedicated to networking, hacks, cocktails, food pop-ups and big-name DJs.
MAD//Fest works on an invite-only basis, meaning you get to connect with 8,000+ of the most influential brand and agency decision-makers.
- Cheryl Calverley CEO, Eve Sleep
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Founder and Executive Chairman, S4 Capital
- Michael Inpong Managing Director, Sport&Brands
- Peter Markey, Chief Marketing Officer, Boots UK
- Cristina Diezhandino, CMO, Diageo
- Keith Moor, CMO, Camelot
- Ed Curran, Head of Marketing, England Rugby
- Tina Koehler Global VP Marketing, Deliveroo
EVENT DETAILS (AWARDS)
- 6.00pm Drinks, Canapes and Connections
- 6.45pm Comedy by Athena Kugblenu
- 6.45pm Speeches
- 7.10pm Awards presentation (Main categories)
- 8.10pm Comedy by Athena Kugblenu
- 8.20pm Judges Choice Awards presentations
- 8.30pm Awards presentation concludes, Drinks & Connections
- 9.00pm Event close
Our host for The Marketing Society 2022 Awards is comedian Athena Kugblenu.
Athena Kugblenu is a stand-up comedian and writer. She is a member of the BBC Comedy Room 2019/20 and 2020’s recipient of the Felix Dexter Bursary from the BBC. A BBC New Comedian of the Year finalist, she leads with intelligent, edgy, thought-provoking jokes. Her debut solo show, KMT, played the Edinburgh Fringe to 4 and 5-star reviews, as did her 2018 follow-up FOLLOW THE LEADER. Both featured in The Guardian, The Independent and The Telegraph’s best jokes compilations. She just completed a run at SOHO THEATRE with her new hour ATHENA KUGBLENU: SHAKING HER CLASS to rave reviews in the national press.
During our drinks reception, we will be joined by Magician and Mind Reader Harry De Cruz.
Harry De Cruz was unanimously elected into the Magic Circle, the world’s premier magic society, at just 18 years old, after eight years in the Magic Circle Youth Initiative which included being awarded Member of the Year. He has since been promoted to an Associate of the Inner Magic Circle, the highest degree that can be awarded by examination to a Magic Circle member. Creative consultant, big stage and close up entertainer, Harry combines party tricks with comedy, storytelling and, for corporate audiences, lessons in leadership and teamwork taught through the medium of magic.
All ceremony tickets include:
- Entry to MadFest (worth £650)
- Awards Ceremony including drinks, food and entertainment
- A Pass to the MadFest Summer Party
- Member £175 + VAT
- Member + 4 Guests £700 + VAT
- Member + 7 Guests £1,225 + VAT
- Member + 9 Guests £1,500 + VAT
- Non-Member £215 + VAT
- Non-Member + 4 Guests £860 + VAT
- Non-Member + 7 Guests £1,505 + VAT
- Non-Member + 9 Guests £1,900 + VAT
In partnership with: