During this 90-minute Learning Lab, we’ll hear from International Marketing Expert and Broadcaster Allyson Stewart-Allen, Author of best-selling book Working with Americans and creator of LinkedIn Learning’s Leading International Growth, on the decision-making and cultural pitfalls to avoid when expanding across borders.
Anecdotes, top tips, examples and business culture insights will help make you an even more effective negotiator, communicator and influencer with your international counterparts.
What to expect:
- Frameworks for understanding international markets and business cultures
- How to manage global and local marketing simultaneously
- Brand localisation: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Your role as a corporate diplomat: case studies
Date: Tuesday 4 July
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am BST | 1:00pm - 2:30pm GST | 5:00pm - 6:30pm SGT/HKT
Location: Zoom, Virtual
Originally from Los Angeles and now based in London for over 30 years, Allyson Stewart-Allen has advised over 260 businesses across 27 countries including BAE Systems, Burberry, Chanel, HSBC, Invest in France Agency, London & Partners, Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, OCO Global, Lufthansa, the UK’s Department for Business & Trade and more.
Book your place
- Business team member: This event is included in your membership
- Member: £299 + VAT
- Member Plus: This event is included in your membership
- Member All Access: This event is included in your membership
- Subscriber: Not available at this tier
- Non-member: £500 + VAT
- Corporates: Free
More details to be announced.