After spending two decades working in consumer marketing companies such as United Biscuits and Hiscox, Martin Glenn and Annabel Venner have embarked on a new chapter of their lives outside the realm of big corporate organisations. It is a significant shift for both individuals, who had been part of the corporate world since their early days as graduate trainees. Now, they are eager to share their experiences and insights with others.
To facilitate this exchange, The Fellows of The Marketing Society, in collaboration with Mark Earls, have organised an event which aims to provide members with practical tips and opportunities to meet industry experts and fellow marketers face-to-face. The key focus areas for discussion during the event include increasing influence and impact when working with boards, securing great non-executive director (NED) roles, and excelling in those positions.
Speakers will discuss how to increase your influence and impact when working with the board.
Ideas and insights for getting great NED roles and how to thrive in them.
• Insight into the corporate and personal life of two big leaders
• What lead them to that point in their career
• What made them decide to have a change or career/ take a step down
• What’s changed for them since they have moved on
Come and take-away some practical tips from industry experts and meet and connect with others in person at this unique event.
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
- Business team member: This event is included in your membership, book now to reserve
- Member: This event is included in your membership, book now to reserve your place
- Member Plus: This event is included in your membership, book now to reserve your place
- Member All Access: This event is included in your , book now to reserve your place
- Digital Member: £50 + VAT if you would like to book please contact [email protected] to reserve your place
- Non-Members: £75 + VAT - If you are interested in finding out more about the value membership can offer please contact [email protected]