10 things in our Clubhouse: Aug 18
Our recommended content this month
- Inspired Us - we ask Canopy Insight what's inspired them this month? Their answer: noodles and sharp objects
- 'Generals win wars, but Sergeants win battles.' BBH's Richard Madden argues the case for the middle-ranking manager.
- Rebranding death. Cultural analyst and semiotician Becks Collins on how the redesign of end of life services are changing our perception of mortality.
- Watch Me Think's CEO Alistair Vince is mad as hell, and he's not going to take it anymore.
- Giles Lury talks brand consistency - a heretic's perspective, in his latest piece.
- #Newgirl - Virgin's Stephanie Matthews shares what she's learned in the early days of a new job
- What are agencies for? David Wethey on the significance of the pitch process
- Inspired Us - Dragon Rouge's David Partington lists his picks, from IKEA and LEGO to Elon Musk
- Jim Carroll talks empathy and Aretha Franklin - the queen of his soul
- Havas' Tracey Barber says remember to thank your team
Tags: 10 things, august 2018, canopy insight, becks collins, Dragon Rouge, Giles Lury, Jim Carroll, Tracey Barber, Richard Madden, David Wethey