Some of the authors will be familiar to you already; others are important to The Marketing Society because we like what they say and they contribute useful articles to our network.
- Free! – Chris Barez-Brown for creative inspiration.
- Future-Engage-Deliver by Steve Radcliffe for practical leadership wisdom and advice.
- Copy, Copy Copy by Mark Earls for inspiration.
- A beautiful constraint by Adam Morgan for a new way of thinking.
- One + One = Three by Dave Trott for entertaining creative thinking.
- Gamechangers by Peter Fisk for international inspirational case studies..
- The Prisoner and the Penguin by Giles Lury for case studies and anecdotes of failures and more.
- Marketing Excellence 3 by Hugh Burkitt. Analysis of marketing best practice by our very own CEO.
Read more reviews in our Book Club here.