Introducing The Conscious Content Sessions – a celebration of branded content built for people, profit and planet.
Post-pandemic, we’ve seen a rush of consumer interest in brands that put social impact and sustainability front and centre, with new Cedar research revealing that 82% of UK adults agree businesses have a responsibility to make the world a better place, while 75% of respondents want to hear what businesses are doing to improve the lives of people and the planet.
It’s inspired us to launch The Conscious Content Sessions, a virtual festival that celebrates the brands and initiatives doing extraordinary things in the world of content, driving forward the triple bottom line of people, profit and planet.
Brought to you by Cedar, we’ll be hearing from marketing leaders and pioneers on topics ranging from community impact, diversity, empowerment and wellbeing, and the race to net zero.
Speakers will include:
- Sophie Devonshire, CEO, The Marketing Society
- Farid Jeeawody, Partner, Hall and Partners
- Margaux Revol, Strategy Director, AMV BBDO
- Marvyn Harrison, Founder, Belovd
- Kim Willis, Group Strategy Director, Cedar Communications
- Derek Sarno, Co-founder of Wicked Healthy and Executive Chef and Director, Plant-Based Innovation, Tesco
Sign up today and join us for industry-leading insight into the best-in-class, purpose-led content from the world of marketing. We look forward to seeing you there.