10 Things from our clubhouse: July 18
Our recommended picks this month
- Gay for pay. Why proudly display rainbows in shop windows for just one month of the year? asks Stephanie Matthews.
- Time's up. The turning point is now. Rachel Faber outlines the biggest ‘hurdicles’ faced by working women.
- My Mentee Experience. Three things Hannah Taylor learned from her experience as a Society mentee.
- Sue Unerman puts together a Harry Potter guide: Better ways to work for women. Hermione's Time Turner highlights women working twice as hard as men in order to succeed.
- Four eternal copywriting verities. Stick Andy Maslen's rules on your wall to be more than just 'ad savy'.
- Want to start flossing? Here's an effective strategy to forming a new habit; Crawford Hollingworth and Liz Barker reveal how to 'leverage the context'.
- The copywriting process. Part two of Vikki Ross' infamous scenarios, based on real events. Really.
- Is new business a talent hotbed? Tracey Barber looks back on the challenges of recruiting five new people into her team.
- Three leadership lessons from Gareth Southgate. It's all about Future - Engage - Deliver, Steve Radcliffe says.
- Watch: 3 great ads, Caroline Pay had nothing to do with.