10 things in our Clubhouse: Jun 18
Our recommended picks this month
- Shut the f**k up lady. Old is ok. Havas' CMO, Tracy Barber on embracing diversity of age.
- All you need is emotion. Really? DECODE's Phil Barden gets pleasingly technical in this three-part series.
- Alphabet, Apple and Amazon - who will come out on top in a three-horse race for AI? Asks Prophet's Steph Morrongiello.
- The Union's Germaine Fagan ponders the question, are young people genetically wired to trendspot?
- Interview with Cheryl Gilberg: this month we meet new member, the CCMO of Mizuho Americas.
- How collaboration beats competition as a strategy for success. Stuart Wilson reviews Paul Skinner's new book for the society book club.
- Is traditional PR over? Hubspot's Iliyana Stareva states her case.
- What helps brands develop outstanding campaigns? The Observatory International's Lucinda Peniston-Baines offers her thoughts.
- Blind Spots. Giles Lury reviews Bec Brideson's new title, a book that shows you how to tap into the modern female market.
- A degree in daydreaming. Creative Creatures say that there's more behind idle thoughts than one might think.